English for children
We follow the methodology established in the YLE (English Young Learners) programme of the University of Cambridge, created for the learning of English for primary school children.
We group our students in groups of a maximum of 8 people.
For the academic year 2023-24 we have planned the following timetable of classes according to the following levels:
- PRE-YLE 1 (3rd Primary): Mondays and Wednesdays from 15.30 to 16.30 h.STARTERS 1 (4th Primary): Fridays from 15.30 to 17 h.
- PRE-YLE 2 (3rd Primary): Fridays from 17 a 18.30 h
- STARTES 1 (4th Primary) _Fridays from 15.30 to 17 h
- STARTERS 2 (4th Primary): Mondays and Wednesdays from 3.30 to 4.30 p.m.
- MOVERS 1 (5th Primary): Tuesday and Thursday from 15.30 to 16.30 h.
- MOVERS 2 (5th Primary): Tuesdays from 18.00 to 19.30 h
- FLYERS 1 (6th Primary): Wednesdays from 16.30 to 18.30 h
- FLYERS 2 (6th Primary): Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3.30 to 4.30 p.m.
In all cases Idiomes Llucmajor will level new pupils according to their previous knowledge of English. The correspondences between the primary groups and the levels of the YLE programme are indicative.